- Outdoor pitches
- Street Lighting
- Metal, spiked palisade fencing
- Chain link & barbed wire outer fencing
- Dog run between both fences
- Hard standing
- Room to walk around caravans
- Room to reverse and hitch on
- Family living on premises
- PIR Security lights
- Electronic Security gates
- Random night watchman
Storage Pitches (prices valid from 1st Nov 2018)
- Standard (Single Axle) Caravan Pitch (12 months) £419.00 ***
- Standard (Single Axle) Caravan Pitch (6 months) £245.00 ***
- Twin axle (Caravan) pitch (12 months) £430.00 ***
- Twin axle (Caravan) pitch (6 months) £251.00 ***
- Extra wide (wide caravan or standard motorhome) pitch (12 months) £455.00 ***
- Extra wide (wide caravan or standard motorhome) pitch (6 months) £263.00 ***
- XX Wide (large caravan or large motorhome) pitch (12 months) £505.00 ***
- XX Wide (large caravan or large motorhome) pitch (6 months) £290.00 ***
- Short term (up to 1 month) from £75.00 ***
*** All prices include a £10 deposit for computer chipped key fob
Storage Rates include 20% VAT
CASSOA Registered with the GOLD AWARD
Terms & Conditions (for full terms and conditions please refer to the office)
- You must have your own caravan insurance in the unfortunate event of a claim. No responsibility will be accepted by the management / proprietor for any loss or damage caused.
- Each caravan should have at least one approved security device.
- All gas bottles should be turned off whilst parked.
- Whilst parked, please ensure all corner steadies are down and all windows, doors and skylights are locked.
- All caravans must be correctly parked within their allocated plot.
- No trading is permitted from the site and caravans must not be offered or advertised for sale on site.
- Children and Pets should have adult supervision whilst on site.
- Areas around caravans should be kept tidy, no disposal of litter or foul material is permitted anywhere on the site.
- Any changes to information held, i.e. change of caravan, address, car registration or vacating pitch must be notified in writing.
* The annual rental is payable in advance, failure to pay will result in a legal lien being attached to the caravan.
* Access to this site is outlined on this website.
* Please park in the same pitch as recorded, if unsure contact office, otherwise a charge will be incurred for moving your caravan.
No refunds. Transfer fee £30
Conditions may be subject to change at any time.
For storage access times please refer to the home page
Caravan Storage Scotland at Murray Caravans (A905) Nr Dunmore Airth by Falkirk, Scotland